These handy bags come in colorful designs to brighten up your "storage". The designs are created by Edholm Ullenius, a Swedish design unit, renowned for its cheerful Scandinavian coloring.
Graphics created by designers of Sweden, Scandinavia
Four sizes available for a great variety of uses
Cards, shopping receipts, rubber bands, postage stamps, and --- you often want to classify these little things and keep them neat. Well, this Size A7 can be the right solution. Also, the bag is handy for collecting small fees at a gathering.
The right size to keep shopping receipts, which soon pile up. The bag can also hold medicine you often take with you on trips, band-aids, masks, photos, postcards, etc.
The right size for you to keep pens, staplers, other stationery items or snacks in order. The bag is also very helpful when you take some baby food out with you.
Large enough to hold documents you don't want to get wet in the rain, a child's change of clothes or a towel, diapers, wet towels, etc. The bag lets you carry them around with no problem.
Whenever you need a Zipper Bag, just take one out of its package - just like you do with tissue. The package carries the same lovely design as the bags inside it. It brightens up your room, desk, kitchen, and so on!
On the back-side label, use an oil-ink felt-tip pen to write down what's inside, the date, etc.
Feel the "bubble" sensation as you shut up the double fasteners - and the complete seal they provide.
- - Keep the bags out of reach of children. If a child puts his/her head in a bag, it can cover up the nose and mouth and cause choking.
- - Do not bend or deform the fasteners. Once deformed, they might be unable to seal the bag.
- - Do not put liquid in the bag. Liquid might leak.
- - Do not use in microwave or other ovens.
- - Keep the bags away from fire.
- - Do not put a sharp object in the bag. It can break the bag.
- - The bags are not intended to be a toy.
- - Never let a child under the age of six use the bags.
- [Instructions to use]
- - Press the bag to remove the air inside. Then, press the fasteners tightly with fingers, end-to-end, to seal the bag tightly.
- - The bags might carry some smell remaining from polyethylene processing. The smell does not mean any harm to humans.